SDU (State Disbursement Unit) payments will not be displayed.
* Cause Numbers

* Custodial Parent's Last Name

Last Payment
Payment History

* Denotes Required Fields


Your cause number should appear like XX-XXXX-A on your case print out. Do not enter your number the way it appears. In order for the search to work correctly, enter XX0XXXX. To get this number, replace the first "-" with a zero and eliminate the second "-" and everything after it. The result should be XX0XXXX.

If you have any further questions or problems, please contact the Attorney General's Child Support Division at (361) 851-5024.